The chronological growth of the IC computing power has completely altered the way we use today for creating, processing, communicating and storing information. We all live in an advanced digital world where VLSI system is becoming the basics of all microchips and other integrated circuits that we are using today. Satellites that we are using today for making our lives easier like mobile transactions digital payments, social media, social networking and almost everything is electronics and they all depends greatly on VLSI technology. So, from this, you can easily make out how significant it is for an engineer to opt for the VLSI design courses. There is Internship for vlsi students in bangalore which you can opt for and become a successful physical design engineer in VLSI technology.
How to Get Internship in VLSI Design in Bangalore?
In order to get internship in vlsi design in bangalore you are required to have the following skills and there are also other factors that are considered before giving you the internship for VLSI design courses.
- Through and good understanding of Digital Design Concepts for the Front End and CMOS/Analog Circuits for Backend
- Thorough understanding and knowledge about Verilog/VHDL, any one of them would be sufficient
- In-depth understanding about the FPGA and ASIC flow along with the detailed knowledge on each and every step of the process
- Good understanding and knowledge on C programming which is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge about Python/Perl or any other related scripting languages is necessary
Factors to Consider Before Applying for Internship in VLSI Design in Bangalore
There are certain factors which Internship for VLSI Students in Bangalore must consider before applying for the internship program in VLSI technology.
- Usually, the Internship in VLSI Design in Bangalore can be opted with a particular company by the students if they have the above-mentioned skills. They can opt for the internship while pursuing their M-Tech or B-Tech programs. If the company is offering internship recruitment directly from the college, then there is a good chance that you can get the internship program from the college itself.
- If the first point is not applicable to you, then the internship for vlsi students in bangalore can also be availed directly from the official website of the particular company. But, you need to ensure that the company must have the internship opportunities for VLSI physical design courses.
- The next approach must be through job platforms like Linkedin. This is the platform that allows the students to apply for the internship opportunities directly wherever the openings are posted or available or they can get a call directly from the company depending upon their profile.
- Another option is that you can create your own social network and make it stronger so that you can get referrals from your social circle where you can apply for the Internship in VLSI Design in Bangalore.
- Lastly, you can pursue a back end and front end course in VLSI technology from any reputed institutions and after successful completion, you can apply for the internship program.